View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #39
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Thank you for this, it's something I've looking for for a while, it does a very nice job of converting PDF files into .prc.
Great...
Just need to look at a way to edit the PDFs, or the output files to make the end product even better than it is.
Thanks..
Thanks, .prc output was a recent addition, so as to increase the utility of the program.

I usually prefer to get my ebooks based on text so that they can be searched or used with the dictionary look-up feature of my ebook reader. When dealing with a .pdf there is no easy way to preserve the layout (without rendering it as an image). I usually give up converting .pdf to ebook format!

And then came along PDFRead! Using landscape mode seems the way to go to increase the legibility and the dilation helps a lot!

You know what they say, "If you can't beat them, join them!"

Last edited by nrapallo; 06-09-2008 at 10:51 AM. Reason: fixing typos
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote