View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #39
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I watched that video several times. I didn't hear anything about a virtual keyboard. I assumed that's what they would/could do though.
Annotation of documents is mentioned at 1:14; and an on-screen keyboard is mentioned at 1:25. She does preface it with "we also have examples where you could...", so it's not clear whether this functionality is implemented yet or not; but it's possible that this is a basic prototype and enhanced software functionality will be added in the next few months.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote