View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
ManDay
E-Reader
ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManDay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-S1
M92 Close confirmation

I started using the new PDF-Reader after the recent updates and I don't quite understand what's the confirmation of "This book will be closed. Are you sure?" is good for. It pretty much makes the whole button superflous.

The point for the "back" button is that you can quickly go back in the first place. Asking me again kind of defies that very purpose. Now I need as many clicks as when I close the book through the menu.

If I wanted to close the book with 2 clicks I could aswell bring up the menu by pressing the "home" button and then click "close", in which case I don't get asked again.
ManDay is offline   Reply With Quote