View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #21608
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Of course the operation didn't really 'neuter' me. It took 40 years of marriage to do that!

To my darling wife: You know I'm joking, baby! Love you! All the muches in the world!

Amazingly, I hardly felt any discomfort at all those first two days, but the third made up for it in spades. I really paid the price for acting as if I were Superman those first two days. Had I known then what I know now, I would have scheduled a week off work and stayed in bed the whole time; pain or no pain.
I have been thinking about a vasectomy for a number of years now. Worry about that has always kept me procrastinating. Was it because of an infection that it became so painful, or just something that normally happens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I have the world's greatest TRUE STORY to tell about the testing procedure, but can't, because—if not actually violating our family-friendly/work-safe rules—it most certainly comes right up to the line.

Of course, if anyone's interested, I don't suppose a PM would be out-of-bounds.
I'd would also like to hear the story. I have a story on the same topic that the real estate agent I used for buying the home I lived in while in Portland, Oregon told me.