View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:11 AM   #43
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
Just to add, thank's ixtab. I wasn't in the position of needing this at the moment, due to being on 5.2.0 and then using NiJuLe's bridge to move to 5.3.0.

However I've flashed it anyway, just in case I could bring any further information forward to help. Flashed without a problem and perfectly. Well, minor problem it took a few tries to get my finger to recognise, but the screen does say it might.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote