View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:06 PM   #14621
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
My current read is Beggars in Spain by Nancy Kress. Its a pretty good book so far. It is a novel about how genetic engineering in the future creates a caste of people who don't need sleep. It is 99 cents on Kindle. I got it awhile back but never started reading it. I decided to try it when the historical fiction I got from the library didn't keep my attention.
There is one problem with Beggars in Spain. It's the first book in a trilogy and after this first books, Nancy switched publishers after this was written and the other two are not out as eBooks thanks to Tor. So we get number 1 and not numbers 2 & 3.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote