Thread: eGraphic Novels
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:49 PM   #12
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica145 View Post
Locke & Key, American Vampire, Planetary, Y the Last Man.

Swamp Thing and Animal Man from DCs New 52 are also phenomenal. Very trippy. Not traditional superhero in the slightest.

You might want to check out Comixology. They have routine sales; you can often pick up single issues for 99 cents, which usually works out to half as much as a trade. They actually had a Fables 10th anniversary sale last month, and a Grant Morrison sale (Invisibles, Joe the Barbarian, We3).
Ooooh. My brother had some of those when we were kids. I might like to check those out on Comixology, which is an awesome website/app, btw.

Thanks for all the recs, guys. I ejoyed Joe the Barbarian from Comixology and might get Y the Last Man, too.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote