View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZg View Post
So the truth is: Sony doesn't want to sell some books outside the United States, not the publishers! Now, why is that, do you think? I can't figure it out myself... money is money, right?
I very much doubt that is "the truth". Just because the publisher will sell the book to you, doesn't mean that Sony has permission to sell it to you. Why would they lie or limit possible sales.

Oh, and just because you're parinoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote