View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Big thanks to the 1000 plus readers who downloaded WOLFKIND during its free promotional period. (I would greatly appreciate any reviews!!!)

Still available at discounted rate at AMAZON.COM

WOLFKIND

“Good story and good read, well-managed conclusion with all the right things happening in the right order. The characters were fresh and thought-through and although the 'they live among us' notion has been done before, the setup and the back-story were persuasive and felt newly-minted. I really liked the idea of the Wolfkind community living like the Amish or the Moravians, the whole moral-responsibility issue of their attempts to contain their 'virus', and the destructive nature of the religious guilt Barlow uses as a tool. Nice that Barlow did what he did for the best, but harm still came of it... quite a subtle and truthful-feeling outcome...I was impressed by the ending, which was very sure-footed and hit all the right notes in the right sequence.”

Stephen Gallagher, best selling author of White Bizango, Red. Red Robin and creator of the hit TV show, The Eleventh Hour.

My best,

Stephen Melling
Stephen_Melling is offline   Reply With Quote