View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Question Metadata Plugboard Data in a Custom Column

Hi:

I use the following plugboard in both my kindle and kindle for pc. Due to having to update collections manually on my Touch, I am not forced to use the k4pc software to maintain my collections. I would like to know if it is possible to add the plugboard info to a custom column in order to more easily compare the two databases, is this possible:

{#stripped_series:lookup(.\s,#initials,.,#shortene d,series)}{series_index:0>2s| [|] }{title} - {tags}

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote