View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:30 AM   #232
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Katti's Cat

I've received a PM from KC updating us on her medical condition and continuing challenges as she recovers from a devastating battle with brain cancer. She does drop in here at MR from time to time, but has noticed that many of the "regulars" she's used to seeing here have moved on, and has refrained from public posting about her condition to an audience that is not familiar with her, or her illness.

If you have not received a recent PM from her, and would like to read her updates, send me a PM and I will share her messages with you.

I'm not trying to be exclusionary - just trying to respect her privacy and shyness.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote