View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 09:43 AM   #256
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have just done a quick test here. On 64bit Win10, I don't see that. The config is taking only taking a second to open and there is no spike in CPU or memory usage. There is nothing unusual about the dialog that would cause this.

The only thing I can think of is the number of searches defined. Or maybe the different icons used. Have you loaded any extra icons?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote