View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:53 PM   #10
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
And since we seem to be opening some additional complaints here about the Sony eBook Store, their search engine is the worst darn search engine I've ever seen. It returns books with absolutely no connection to the search terms, and fails to find books even when you give the exact title! I think Sony needs to hire away one of the top Kindle people to run their store for them.
This is not exactly true. For example, I do a search for Dean Koontz. They return 63 books, but only 49 of them are by Dean Koontz. However, if you read the descriptions of these other 14 books, you will see Dean Koontz's name mentioned. The problem is that you don't have a way to restrict matches to only the author's name or some other criteria.
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote