View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool Ummm ......

Another major diff is it's nothing like the 650 ......

Nor was the T1 ..........

Both : WiFi, browser,plastic, lighter, nowhere for a stylus, better for screen adjust, T1 shiny, T2 matt ............... lots more .

I'm just breaking in a T2, looks and feels better than T1, especially the controls "feel" .......

However, if you love your old 'un, it is still just about possible to get new 6/350's , but they're scarce - and be careful, if you must have a box-new one, as there are a lot of refurb's about, many of which I'm sure are fine, but often say something like "seller refurbished" which I'd steer of, frankly.
Your "national" Sony site/store may have factory refurb's for sale, possibly worth ringing/emailing p'raps.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote