View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:19 AM   #114
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
okay so I also got awesome window manager (a custom version) grabbed over and ready (but this needs WAY more config that I am ready to do right now)

and I got matchbox across... which also needs love, but I have done some of that already.

Hope you don't mind me noting this side-project here DOS? I can take it to another thread.

Bascially I am attempting to rip out all I can to allow others to run most of what you are achieving - but without the fuss (and overhead) (and flexibilty) of debian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_095.png
Views:	275
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	96291   Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_096.png
Views:	257
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	96292  
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote