View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #343
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
I am working on creating simple covers with text only. I use the authors and series/series_index fields, and the custom option to format the title (the order from top-down is author, custom, series). I use very large font size, to fill the whole cover area.

Questions:
- Is there a way to decrease the font size if the custom text overlaps series?
- Is there a way to decrease the font size if the string is getting over the right margin?
- Does the custom text language allow to draw horizontal lines?
- Is there a way to use in custom text {author} with names reversed? i.e. FN LN, not LN, FN? This works in Author, but not with {author} in custom text.

Final question: Is there another way to achieve what I want, that I am not aware?

Thank you.

Last edited by hfpop; 10-20-2012 at 12:36 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote