Thread: 0.5.2 Released
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #12
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
The problem with the Find Next in All HTML files not working was introduced when I partially fixed the cursor position setting after a Replace All in All HTML files.

Its definitely an issue in 0.5.2. So you would have to use 0.5.1 to avoid it for now (and use the workaround for adding existing files via the File menu if you need to add file), or just use Find/Replace in Current File, with Count

DiapDealer - thanks for reporting this. In trying to get a few more fixes in I broke yet another function. I don't envy user_none's task of dealing with this code, and dealing my breaking it on him

As for this issue:
Quote:
EDIT: and seems it's not recognizing the \1 \2 replacement syntax for some fairly simple references (or rather it's inserting the literal "\1" "\2" instead of what they're referencing). Did something change I'm not aware of?
could you give a more complete example of your find/replace strings?
meme is offline   Reply With Quote