View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #109
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Something I forgot to mention, with 0.7.57 I changed the tag behavior when downloading books with "Get Books." I removed the default tags. You can configure each store and add tags if you want. Tags as part of the metadata of the book will still be added with the book.

This change was due to the only people commenting about the tags being added didn't give a very positive response. So the ability to add tags with each download is there but the default is not to add any addition ones.
Can one easily restore the default behavior? I personally prefer that tags be automatically added, especially since there is no way I can know what tags to add to books I haven't read yet.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote