View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
You shouldn't have to manually set a bookmark. When I've used the stock reader I just "left" what I was reading. I returned to it using the "continue reading" icon. It returned to what I was reading (last page read). If the icon didn't work, selecting the book again did.

Try rebooting. Sometimes you just have to.

Edit: Most of my content is sideloaded. The only things that aren't are the B&N freebies.
I just rebooted (I ignored the turn off and kept and kept holding till it went off, not sure if I should do something different) and when I turned on and went to last page read it went to the frakking cover. Right book, wrong page. Grrrr....
Care is offline   Reply With Quote