View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #338
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvisconte View Post
I think the lowest level prize allows me to log in 24 hours a day, and track posts that I'm interested in.

I heard I need 1,000,000 KP for my first prize.

Aside from the fact that each booklet holds 1000 KP, and I have to order booklets separately, and I have to paste KP into the booklets one KP at a time, and I can't use a sponge, I have to lick each KP, and I get electron fuzz on my tongue, and I'm not quite sure sure what the first prize even is, this may take longer than I thought.

How many points for a Nook 2?
You would have to ask the Karma gods - which would involve traveling to the mountain tops in a distant galaxy (no they don't have cable yet) light years away. (Drop us a post card when you get there!)
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote