View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:29 AM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
I use WinRAR, with the external editor set to Notepad++ in the options. This allows me to open an epub in WinRAR, click on a file and have it open in Notepad++. When I save the file after editing, WinRAR automatically asks if I want to insert the changed version back into the archive. This way all the zipping and unzipping is handled behind the scenes.
I do the exact same thing with WinRAR and Notepad++. Works very well and is a very easy setup.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote