View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #105
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I finally got a tracking number for the Aura I won from their #KoboRitual Twitter contest two days after it was promised it would ship and a number of emails to the woman who originally contacted me regarding my win. It's coming via UPS; current status shows
Quote:
Concord, ON, Canada 09/18/2013 4:37 P.M. Pickup Scan
It doesn't show an expected delivery date yet but that should show up once it's in transit; being as how I'm in California it should be here by next Tuesday.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote