View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 04:05 PM   #103
TheBard
Bifocal Wearer
TheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseTheBard juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kobo Touch, Aura, Clara ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by selina4books View Post
IOrder is "still processing" and "has not yet shipped" and there are "others that have not been shipped yet too". There is a "shipping delay" but what or why that delay is the CS agent hadn't a clue. Very frustrating. I ordered on August 28. They charged my credit card (not pending, they have my $149) on Sept. 12. I got an invoice on Sept 12 and still waiting for a shipping notice.
I too ordered on Aug 28, and my card shows the invoice was posted on Sep 12, so both those dates seem to be the same. I had thought that Kobo would ship on the same day the card bill cleared.

I emailed Kobo Customer Care, and received the following answer a day or two later:
"You contacted us today requesting a order status update. We have escalated this matter to the Direct Orders department requesting they provide you with a Tracking Number and information about your order. This department will contact you in the next 2 to 3 business days."

Concern:
Kobo shipping is still having problems. Perhaps the pre- and early orders exceeded their capability. However, the appearance of "out of stock" notices is somewhat disconcerning. Even more so is the disappearance of the ordering page at the Kobo site!

Try this:
Go to the kobo.com page, and click on the appropriate links to view the Aura page. So far, so good.
Click on "Find a Retailer".
Now, click on either the Kobo Canada or Kobo USA links.
Do you see this?
Quote:
Oops!
Sorry, we're unable to locate the content you're looking for. The content may no longer be available or the link you followed may be broken. The problem has been reported. In the meantime, try a search.
-
TheBard is offline   Reply With Quote