View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #35
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
Before I got my kindle, I would take about 10 pbooks on a 2-week vacation, and hope I didn't pick the wrong genres. I love my kindle in the sun or in front of the fire or next to my husband in the bedroom (he is a morning person, I am a night owl).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Elliot View Post
Ditto - I used to pack a holdall of books - so I'd got every genre covered to suit my reading mood. I suppose if you are worried about battery life on a long haul flight then a DTB might sneak in there somehow...but otherwise the survey result is counter intuitive.
You love your kindle next to Sydney's Mom's husband in the bedroom? Oh, you meant the other stuff.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote