View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #38
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Well, given the topic of the thread, mostly for writing when I'm away from my desktop. I'm considering a larger than netbook size because I need an easier to read screen.
As I mentioned in my previous reply - I am not sure this would work well for writing - unless you are a single program kind of writer. Sitting in a internet cafe sufring the web, you probably be fine. Serious work with multi programs (Word, One Note, whatever) open? I think this machine will really struggle.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote