View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #37
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
It has a slower hard drive -5400 rpm and Pentium processor (old) so that's part of why it's cheap. Otherwise looks pretty good. I think it would be fine as a writing, web surfing, emailing machine, but not much for games or video. I'd want to try the keyboard to make sure it worked for me to use for typing/writing.
In general - its Win8 - so I would be concerned with only 4gb of RAM esply paired with such a slow drive. Not sure that it would multi-task well at all. If JUST word was open - might be okay - but if you like to use several programs at once, I would be concerned with these specs.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote