View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #34
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
Not a netbook, but what do you think about this Samsung - 15.6" Laptop? It's funny, my last laptop was a Toshiba that cost many times what this one does, and yet wasn't nearly as powerful. It's kind of amazing the way prices continue to drop and capabilities continue to go up.
It has a slower hard drive -5400 rpm and Pentium processor (old) so that's part of why it's cheap. Otherwise looks pretty good. I think it would be fine as a writing, web surfing, emailing machine, but not much for games or video. I'd want to try the keyboard to make sure it worked for me to use for typing/writing. I don't see any info on the battery life per charge....might be worth digging around on the web some to find out.

Last edited by kennyc; 12-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote