View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #6
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by aza View Post
i've done that but still everytime i open calibre my computer freeze. and there a massage,should run disk checking,cos says there is inconsistency.(have not run disk check yet)
Before you do *anything* else, make a backup of your Calibre Library directory, including metadata.db, to an usb stick or something. This backup can likely be opened as a library in, or in worst case imported to, a working Calibre installation on another computer. You probably don't want to lose your library if your hard drive goes belly-up

It's a very good idea to do this regularly in any case.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote