View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
nobody_nowhere:
You will have a whole bunch more problems upon a reboot, I guess. So don't use it for now, just keep the battery up and the device running until you get a backup copy - potentially of /bin, yes, but only you know if that is the only place in the root filesystem you tampered with.

I do have a Kindle 3, but won't be having time for creating a backup of /bin until tomorrow. I'll get back to you then.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote