View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
For eInk devices, you only have three choices: the Kindle DX, the Onyx M9x range, and the Pocketbook 9xx range.
Well, considering that there are some devices to be released soon, I presume Asus will have their eee-reader DR900 in the list too.

I said 1024x768 is the absolute minimum for reading most pdf files, but in all honesty, that resolution is cutting it a bit short! It is possible to read most pdf's, but not really comfortable.
Especially when they have large white borders or frames on their pages!

I'm a little bit afraid of the reliability of most readers. It appears to me that the Kindle is about the only device without too many problems; all the others seem to have bugs, or even some serious issues!

Am I correct in presuming this?

Besides, I can't find a website to buy the Asus DR900 for the US. The european versions are a bit too expensive (like $400+)

Last edited by ProDigit; 12-11-2011 at 03:34 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote