Thread: Print as ebook
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:54 AM   #7
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moik View Post
That ChromeApp sounds awesome. I am using Firefox though. Isn't there something comparable?
FF2s suggestion is interesting. But I'm too lazy (to be fair, time is a luxury for me) to go through so many steps if there's a quick option!

But I haven't found anything for FireFox yet which is comparable with the Chome app for ease of use.

For quickness, reliability and quality - the Chrome app comes out top for me and I have tried a lot of options including instapaper which I'm afraid I did not get on with. Maybe I need to try it again some time as I did test it a while back.

I prefer Firefox for browsing but it is so simple to open up the Chrome browser and paste in the URL of a web page you want to read - so this is what I do. It never has to be an either/or issue
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote