Thread: Print as ebook
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
What I recently did in Firefox was to use the Scrapbook add-on. It captures a page and can capture a few levels below the main page, kind of like a web-spider. Then I dragged the main file, it was Index.html to Calibre and it created a "zip book" and then converted that to mobi for my k3. A bit more convoluted but it can navigate down a link or two below the main page. I was able to capture/create a mobi book (I also used calibre to create pdf) of a manual for my USRobotics usb-modem-fax thingie which did not have a manual or pdf file - only a series of html links.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote