View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 03:43 AM   #12
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantoM View Post
But a smartphone, for me, it must have colour. And I won't use a smartphone just for reading, send some messages and make/receive calls. That's what my conventional cell phone does... This may be android, but a lot of applications won't work or will run slow. - I'll wait (maybe forever) until they use a reflective colour technology, improve CPU and storage, include a camera (but I could pass this one) and update the OS version.
Special devices for special needs ...

The alternative would be the YotaPhone Version 2 in autumn then.

As for the reflective colour technology: Yes. We will have to wait for anyone adopting that for their smartphone, phablet or tablet.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote