View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #10
FantoM
Enthusiast
FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FantoM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Sony PRS-T1
Is it just me or do you also notice some annoying glare? They polished the screen or something and now it's like a mirror...

But a smartphone, for me, it must have colour. And I won't use a smartphone just for reading, send some messages and make/receive calls. That's what my conventional cell phone does... This may be android, but a lot of applications won't work or will run slow.
I'll wait (maybe forever) until they use a reflective colour technology, improve CPU and storage, include a camera (but I could pass this one) and update the OS version.

Last edited by FantoM; 03-10-2014 at 09:15 PM.
FantoM is offline   Reply With Quote