View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #28
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
It is the quality of the coding, the efficiency of the algorithms, the flexibility of the APIs. Things like thread-scheduling, efficiency of multi-threading, quality of the networking stack. It is a matter of the Operating System's sophistication and polish.
I'll have to withdraw my endorsement, then. I was only going by how well it did the things I needed it to do. Probably need to reconsider my overall satisfaction with a lot of other things I own to...maybe get an engineering degree before I shop for my next car...
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote