Thread: Clara HD Battery Drain: Sleep cover?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Or if not a metal table, maybe something metal in the backpack...?
Or another device with a magnet. Back before I put a cover on my Glo, I would put in in my backpack with the front against my iPad. Frequently, when I pulled the Glo out, it would be awake. It took me an embarrassingly amount of time to realise that the magnet in the cover of the iPad was triggering the wake and sleep of the Glo. Plus, there was enough movement of the two devices relative to each other, that it kept waking and sleeping and ran the battery down.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote