View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:52 PM   #363
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkml View Post
Initially the account had a card that I have closed the account on. So I added a current card (after I first received this error) but still can't open any books in the nook app on my PC or download from the BN website.
I think the fact that you can't open previously downloaded books makes sense, but you should be able to download books with a current credit card in their system. I'd double check and make sure that all of the card details are correct as entered, and if so, I'd try yet a different card. If that fails, I'd call B&N customer service.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote