View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #12
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Kno Pre-Orders?? CANCELLED! Damn it!!!

Oh well, it's official; there goes my Christmas (2010) present.

Ironically, the email went to the Spam folder. I suspect because the return address wasn't from info@kno.com, support@kno.com, or david@kno.com like all of their other emails. This one was from <kno@reply.bronto.com>. Isn't that interesting??? So they kno longer own the domain name either. My guess is they may start software under the name and website .... "Chegg" LOL... I dunno.... just a guess.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Fullscreen capture 482011 43245 PM.bmp.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	431.0 KB
ID:	69680  

Last edited by SolRaven; 04-08-2011 at 05:02 PM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote