View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 05:28 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by N13L5 View Post
however, there are some, where it just chokes, produces no error and will just sit the rest of the night without moving on.
You really have to check out the jobs detail in the lower right and look at the on going log of the job to see if it has stalled out. I have never seen it stalled out. It is either still working or eventually it gives you an error. The progress bar can be on 1% until completion when it is working hard on a difficult book.

For the record I had one epub - epub conversion last week that had been running for 5 hours when I went to sleep. When I woke up it had completed successfully (I never did look at the jobs detail to see how long it ended up taking) and the book looked fine. This is the exception since most epub - epub conversions take less then 30 seconds.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-22-2010 at 05:45 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote