View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:56 AM   #437
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGAuthor View Post
My "High" Genres are as follows:

Family-Friendly (Childrens or Young Adult type stuff)
M/F Romance
M/M Romance
SFF/UF/PNR

If I made the top-tier genres any more specific, then I'd have many more top tiers than I really want....
I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
...Mechanizing stuff is fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACGAuthor View Post
LOL well sure, if you're gonna go about being LOGICAL about it and all!

No, but seriously, I think we both realize this. The point here is that getting the program to do the work for us is a challenge and a puzzle. Well, I'm presenting the challenge, eschwartz is solving it. It's fun!
Well, I'm enjoying it. And learning stuff too.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote