View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 02:08 PM   #5
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Yes what eschwartz said is correct, you can use Calibre to convert your existing epub books quite easily.

I love the kobo readers, though, so that's what I would get Also, the Glo and the Aura are both excellent, and the sale price on the Aura is good. I wouldn't buy the official case for either one, I use other brands. As long as the used Glo is not damaged, should be good.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote