View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
PM sent. Some have font-size. Most seem to look smaller because they are in a <div> tag.
I grabbed the html for the comments out of the opf in the book and pasted it into a book I have. I then showed book details for that book using the html widget and the rich text widget. The two are identical.

I sent you some screen captures via PM. I hope you can tell me what you are seeing that is different from what I am seeing.

One possibility: the html in the OPF might not be the same as the html in the database. I don't know why this would happen, but maybe it has. You can check this by comparing what you see in Edit Metadata Single under the HTML source tab to what is in the OPF. Alternatively, send me a link to your metadata.db and I can do the checks.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote