View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:44 AM   #37
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Finally finished it, and part III was much better than the first two.

What got me confused was that I bought a whole bunch of Verne books bundled as one on Amazon. Now there's no logical separation of these books, one books start where another one finish, and no blank page in between. I couldn't see how far into the book I had come since the reference was for all 36 books and the percentage bar hardly moved at all, so I wouldn't recommend buying the bundle: "The Collected Works".

The book made me want to re-read 20 000 leagues under the sea again but I'll think I have to read something else in between.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote