View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyruthe View Post
Doctor Ohh and all, I have downloaded Calibre Companion, but what I don't understand is why do I have to change things in calibre to ePub since my Kindle reader uses mobi?
No need to change to ePub, there are plenty of Android reading programs that read mobi files. I use MoonReader+ and it handles mobi and many other formats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyruthe View Post
As an aside, Calibre Companion is kind of like AirDroid, right? I have that on my phone and my tablet, and I love it.
I don't think so, read up on calibre companion here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I don't know the specs on your Thrive, but if you don't have 2G of RAM I would not worry about the processor.
There may be a reason that it came with XP and not Vista (assuming it was made in that era)
The Toshiba Thrive is an Android tablet
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote