View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #10
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I have to disagree with the OP. I am reading more than ever these days (approaching 60). Probably getting through 2 books every week (as well as writing my own).
I'm sure I read less for a few years whilst bringing up my son, but other than that I've been a pretty constant reader.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote