View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #149
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
A comment:
with that kind of style-sheet (yes, I also convert from PG quite a lot) I cannot get the small-caps to show (desktop; XP; Calibre viewer) unless I add font-family: serif; to the declaration -- I used to need font-family: verdana, serif; until I updated to the "calibri, etc. pack".
Of course, I am using "default system fonts", and usually disable any others -- liking clear-type.
This is intended as a warning/request for information: is that a general issue ... ?
Of course, there are specific small-caps fonts, or font families with the variant included (I have found quite a few as freebies) -- but I should say many people, like myself, would rather stick to system defaults.
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote