Thread: short timeout?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 08:08 AM   #21
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas777 View Post
No worries but 900 seconds is only 15 minutes which is too short in my opinion. I have a habit of checking the front page and the "new posts"-page and opening the interesting stuff in new tabs. Then I read the tabs one by one and while doing that I may not do anything the server see as activity and, as they say, time flies when having fun...

120minutes would be better in my opinion, but it's your choice of course.
More time means more wasted resources. You really should use the remember me function to avoid this.

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote