View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:24 AM   #23
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Same here, VCat!

BTW, What about GERMANY!!!!
(ok, ok, I admit, Germany might not be the ideal location for you guys over there, but you could all camp in my garden and visit Castle Neuschwanstein and all the breweries )
Hmm, I like Germany... You can keep the beer though (but I will want to see Castle Neuschwanstein!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Oh, say! I just had a fabulous idea- let's make it the true melting pot of (wait for it) Hawai'i!! Oh I am so blessed such a lucky idea came to me just now! Think of the food and the cultural experiences awaiting you! And the sun and the beaches and the...
Good idea too! Too bad the US demands that I fill in this form with all my personal info before I can go there...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote