View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #16543
bfisher
Wizard
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
I recently finished Michael Dibdin's The last Sherlock Holmes Story - an interesting twist, but an unconvincing ending.

I am halfway through Douglas Lindsay's The Long Midnight of Barney Thomson. It is hilarious. It feels like the novel of a Mel Brooks script about a serial killer.
I enjoyed The Long Midnight of Barney Thomson so much that I had to get the complete set.

I'm trying to eke it out by reading other books on my TBR. I've just started Laurence Ree's Hitler's Charisma.
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote