View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 02:55 AM   #183
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
If I ever found myself "agitated" in a man's arms, said man would be about to start hurting, and there will be bruises and possibly blood if those arms don't move very quickly...

Let's just say I have strong opinions about the importance of asking for permission before touching.
Read a Kindle freebie not that long ago..

(about a man & woman shipwrecked alone on a tropical island,
be darned if I can remember the title- any help here?... DATE WITH THE DEVIL!! )

ANYWAY...and I remember being very disturbed with a scene where the "hero" forces himself on the young heroine, and what starts in sexual assault ended in love-making ..TOTALLY not the kind of thing I'd want my young and impressionable, romance loving, kind, if not NAIVE, teen step-daughter to read. Seriosly. That was NOT ok!

NEVER romanticize rape, date rape, or sexual assault of any kind. EVER.
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote